- Serving on our Board of Directors.
- Telling your STEM friends and colleagues about RESET’s need for volunteers.
- Joining RESET’s social media sites on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and the RESET Blog, and sharing them with your contacts.
- Sponsoring a number of classroom sessions or field trips as an individual donor.
- Making videos of RESET volunteers’ experiments for RESET’s YouTube site.
- Becoming a foundation or corporate funder of our program.
- Proposing a partnering idea or opportunity we don’t yet know about!
To help you better understand some of our financial needs:
- $100 will pay for reusable science equipment for six experiments
- $500 will pay for classroom supplies for a year of experiments at one school
- $1,000 will pay for a field trip to a STEM site for 50 students, including transportation, lunch, and hands-on activities.
- $2,500 will support a partnership with a new school or learning center, and recruit, train and place volunteers in the new education venue.
- 10,000 will help us to replicate the program in a new school system.
Click on the DONATE button above to make a donation or contact RESET’s Development Director, Lyndi Schrecengost, at: email@example.com for more information.