- Tell your STEM friends and colleagues about RESET’s need for volunteers.
- Join RESET’s social media sites on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and the RESET Blog. Share them with your contacts and “like” our posts.
- Make a donation to help fund school supplies, experiment equipment or a field trip as an individual donor. (See suggested giving categories below.)
- Support RESET through Amazon’s Amazon Smile donation program
- Make videos of RESET volunteers’ experiments for RESET’s YouTube site.
- Become a foundation or corporate supporter.
- Join our Planned Giving Program.
- Propose a partnering idea or opportunity we don’t yet know about!
- Serve on our Board of Directors.
To help you better understand some of our financial needs:
- $25 will pay for 10 foldable microscopes for students to use in the classroom and then take home with them.
- $50 will pay for lab coats for a class of 25 students.
- $100 will pay for reusable science equipment for six experiments.
- $250 will pay for classroom supplies for a year of experiments at one school.
- 1,000 will pay for a laptop computer for RESET’s new computer science and coding program
- $1,000 will pay for a field trip to a STEM site for 50 students, including transportation, lunch, and hands-on activities.
- $2,500 will support a partnership with a new school or learning center, and recruit, train and place volunteers in the new education venue.
- $5,000 to $10,000 will help us to replicate the program in a new school system.
Click on the DONATE button above to make a donation or contact RESET’s Executive Director, Keith Osterhage, at: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To donate by mail, send checks to:
PO Box 9400
Washington, DC 20016